Island's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

Island's Story

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:37 am

Vbeam damage
Posted by island » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Hello,

I am looking for some help after a vbeam damage in my face. I had the procedure 4 weeks ago for 2 imperceptible broken capillaries. I had been told by the derm "any side effect and no downtime because it was a very gentle procedure". The derm did the laser in all my face. The first week I was very swollen and red. I was very worried about what was going on in my face and I was feeling pain in all my face, The derm and more doctors I saw told me to wait at least one month to the skin to calm down. Now, one month after, I am still very red, I have marks in my cheeks and the worst is I have a new skin texture: orange peel, open large pores in my cheeks , and irregular texture. Also my skin feels very sensitive. And the broken capillaries are still here . I would like to know if someone can help me with some advices to heal my skin. The doctors told me the marks will disappear with time, so I have to wait, but I don't know what to do with this skin texture, it's bumpy an irregular. Also I have like indents or depressions in the fat of one of my cheeks. I have been regretting this treatment very bad. A nightmare. I would really appreciate some advices (i already now about psoria gold) and of you think this is permanent damage. Thank you very much.
Last edited by island on Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)