Fraxeldamage1's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

Fraxeldamage1's Story

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:31 am

Posted by fraxeldamage1 » Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 am

I am 3 months post of one very aggressive session of Fraxel Dual. I had very mild acne scarring with a few enlarged pores. All of this could be easily covered with my makeup. I got this to help tighten up my pores before my wedding. The doctor told me she was going to go very aggressive so I got more bang for buck before my wedding. I was told my scarring was mild so I would probably need only 1 treatment. For the first 2 weeks everything looked great! Shrunk pores, smooth skin but I just had this sinking feeling in my stomach that something wasn't right. At about 3 weeks, all of my pores started to open up and I noticed they started to looked stretched. I also developed pores in places I never had them before. Now, 3 months post I have raised scarring around my pores, lines and an orange peel texture. When I smile it looks like I have tiny slits across my face. I also have some raised scarring where my skin produced too much collagen. My skin looks bumpy, aged and horrid! I am honestly feeling suicidal right before my wedding and pray that God will take me peacefully so I don't have to endure this hell on earth. Friends in the community, please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make my face better. I am already in therapy to help with the mental battle but it doesn't seem to be helping at all. All I want is my face to be better!! Right now, I am using psoria gold, emu oil and a honey cleanser. I really need help here or I honestly don't think I'm going to make it.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)