Abby's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

Abby's Story

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:26 am

Posted by Abby » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:20 pm

I have been damaged by IPL about 3 months ago. I had nice skin, no scars, no acne, no wrinkles, no nothing. The esthetician said that I had some redness and that I can maintain my skin with the IPL. I had no idea what that was, but I trusted her because she said that she had done to herself so many times. Afterwards, the inflammation was extreme, had full blown rosacea, my skin got blotchy, darker and orange, my ears felt blocked, and I can see those weird lines that i dont know what they are, my forehead has leathery texture, I have breakouts, and my skin texture has changed a lot..My damage has taken a big toll on me and on my family..
I am in owe at how these things are legal to be used by whoever to whomever...This is so sad, so many victims could have been saved from this harm just by having the appropriate regulations.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)