Osmoclean by Institut Esthederm and Lotion P50V by +

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Osmoclean by Institut Esthederm and Lotion P50V by +

PostPosted by redbysciton » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:08 am

Biologigue Recherche. Fellow sufferers: I have recently been trialling both these products and after only 4-5 days I noticed a significant improvement in my skin overall but what caught my eye was a spot that had worse damage because it was a melasma blotch that the dr. hit repeatedly w/ the IPL, resulting in worsened melasma, atrophic scarring, and a bunch of little holes.

I noticed that the depression of the skin had lessened noticeably - the skin looked plumped up - and the pigment was noticeably lighter. Unfortunately, because I was using both these new products, I don't know if the cause was one product or the combo.

The P50V lotion is a liquid applied w/ cotton pad that seems to contain mostly exfoliant ingredients w/ glycerin. Things like lactic acid, niacinamide, etc. Nothing really out of the ordinary that I can tell. It smells like vinegar. I'd been using it 1- 2x per day.

The Osmoclean is a liquid toner that seems to contain mainly soothing calming ingredients like fructooligosaccharides (complex sugars found in foods like beans, not sure how that could help?), rhamnose, a licorice extract (begins w/ a G), carnosine and adenosine. I've been using this 2-3 times per day.
redbysciton

Re: Osmoclean by Institut Esthederm and Lotion P50V by +

PostPosted by taija82 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:23 am

Thanks for letting us know! i have to google these products anything that helps is good
taija82

Re: Osmoclean by Institut Esthederm and Lotion P50V by +

PostPosted by redbysciton » Mon May 18, 2015 11:51 am

Update on these 2 products: the Osmoclean is mild enough to use frequently, but the lotion p50V I cannot use for too many days in a row. It has acids designed to exfoliate, and is a little too much for my skin to handle every day. However, it is a nice, non-drying exfoliant toner to use maybe a few times a week.
redbysciton

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)