Have I really been burned?

(Public Forum) This forum is for new ('newbie") members to ask questions and receive support. New members can post their story in this area.

Have I really been burned?

PostPosted by coco » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi everyone, I just joined.

I have light skin and had a laser hair removal session last week. During the session I didn't feel too much pain. I put aloe vera and left but soon after my skin started to feel hot & painful. I went home and tried to cool it with stuff from the fridge. It felt better later on, but the next day there were these bright red spots even redder than when I left :(

Some sites said the redness is normal but I'm getting scared. This didn't happen before. Not everywhere treated has these red marks either so I'm puzzled. I can't understand how I could've been burned and I'm still hoping I wasn't.

Hoping for advise as I'm too embarrassed to post pics or see my doctor atm :(
coco

Re: Have I really been burned?

PostPosted by djamilia555 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:58 pm

Hello coco I had my facial hair removal procedure 2 years ago. During the session I felt awful pain,but no burns no red marks no even redness after it. In one month my skin started to change. Every day new ident new wrinkles , fat atrophy , sharp pain needle like and now I have indented face with wrinkles that even my 55 years old mom do not has. So sad. Don't want to scare you but this is your change to prevent all that had happened to me. Buy beafine on eBay and use it as soon as possible.
djamilia555

PostPosted by coco » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:31 pm

djamilia555 wrote:Hello coco I had my facial hair removal procedure 2 years ago. During the session I felt awful pain,but no burns no red marks no even redness after it. In one month my skin started to change. Every day new ident new wrinkles , fat atrophy , sharp pain needle like and now I have indented face with wrinkles that even my 55 years old mom do not has. So sad. Don't want to scare you but this is your change to prevent all that had happened to me. Buy beafine on eBay and use it as soon as possible.

Hi djamilia. Thanks for the response. I'm sorry to hear that. I'll try to get that cream, I really appreciate your advise.

I'm trying to keep the marks moist with aloe vera & 8 hour cream but it hurts :(
coco

PostPosted by taija82 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:39 am

don't be embarrassed to see your doctor sooner the better. Burn cream is your best bet. Was it your body or face?
taija82

Return to Support for New Members (PUBLIC)