Sister Website

(Members Only) For more experienced members or those further along in their damage. Discussions of damage and supporting one another.

DISCLAIMER: This area is geared to those who've come to terms with their damage. What might be discussed in this forum may not apply to your situation. If you are experiencing anxiety from your situation or are not prepared to read what some have experienced, please do not read this section. If you are new, please post in the "New Members" section.

Sister Website

PostPosted by DCNGA » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:44 pm

This is to inform you all that I will not be maintaining the http://www.iplandlaserdamage.com/ website hosting. I will retain ownership of the domain (renew it), but I will not be renewing the hosting at godaddy for the website, therefore the sister website (not this forum) will be gone. The scheduled hosting runs out in two weeks, so after that http://www.iplandlaserdamage.com/ will no longer be available. This does not affect this forum.

I had planned to have my husband build a new website but that is not possible for now. This has been a difficult year for me with the passing of my sister, so I have decided to scale back aspects of my life. Maintaining the website is a casualty of scaling back.

This forum will continue as always and will be here, so no worries on that.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Re: Sister Website

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:50 am

All I can possibly say to you is, "Thank You." Thank you for everything you have done, all your efforts to bring awareness to those who have been harmed by laser damage.....and continue to, with the forum remaining up. The sister site meant a great deal to me and when I think about the time you put into it, I'm so sorry you have to take it down, but I understand. I've not met anyone with as much care and love for others going thru this then you. Who has stayed constant with unending perseverance. I wish there was a way to give you the support back to you, that you have given to me for so many years. Whatever it is you need to do to try and heal yourself from the loss of your sister, I'm here for you and fully support you. For me, you're well being is the priority, not maintaining the forum.

Thank you again for the sister site. I know that site meant a lot to many people and your work and time continues to be so appreciated and makes a positive difference.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Re: Sister Website

PostPosted by redbysciton » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:44 am

DCNGA: Thank you so much for all you have done for everyone. I am so sorry for the loss of your sister and I hope that eventually you will be able to come to some peace or at least understanding with that. Thank you for keeping this forum available. You have done so much to help so many.
redbysciton

Return to General Discussions (Supporting One Another) READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE ENTERING THIS AREA OF FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)