Naimion anyone??

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Naimion anyone??

PostPosted by ChrisAnne » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:36 am

Hi,

Some how during a desperate search I came across a site that has products specifically for laser damage call Naimion. Has anyone ever heard of this or tried it? Supposedly it was created by a Dr. but I feel iffy about it and wanted to see if any of you have ever tried it?
ChrisAnne

Re: Naimion anyone??

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:24 am

I didn't know any doctor acknowledge laser damage to make a cream. Surprising. Well, I guess if there's a profit to be made it can be acknowledged. It's all about money.
I've never heard of it.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by djamilia555 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:44 am

Hello I ve talked to this doctor through email a year ago. That's what he wrote me.
Hi dzhamilya,

It looks like you have deep dermal damage of the skin from the intense
energy of the IPL machine. It looks like the repair process in the
middle layer of your skin did not properly occur. You have what looks
like lines because the damaged skin at those areas lost volume, but this
volume was not adequately replaced or repaired.

I recommend you can try Whitening & Repair along with Radiance. This
combination has helped those with deep skin burn and damage, see a case
here:
http://www.naimion.com/usa/index.php?ma ... epair_case.
Generally, the best recovery and improvement takes place if you repair
the problem as soon as it happened.

Also, do not use any sunscreen products that contain chemical sunscreen
ingredients (besides zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, everything else is
chemical sunscreen ingredients). And avoid more treatments or any harsh
skincare products.

Hope you get better!

Best,

Dr John
djamilia555

PostPosted by djamilia555 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:49 am

But I haven't tried he's cream. Don't know why.
djamilia555

PostPosted by ChrisAnne » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:57 am

Isn't that interesting I have hesitation as well. He seems to be addressing my exact needs but my gut says don't do it. I have learned to trust that instinct these days but just in case I thought I would ask you all to see if it had been tried. Thanks for the replies. I have already spent OMG kind of money on makeup and oils and creams and supplements. It ridiculous and so ironic. This procedure was supposed to make getting ready in the morning a little easier and my routine is twice as long in the mornings. Funny thing, I used to obsess on different parts of myself. My eyelids for instance. I thought they were a little droopy and well Fractora was supposed to lift them ever so slightly. I realized yesterday I haven't even looked at my eyelids in the last two months because I'm immediately looking directly at my cheeks were most of the damage was done. My eyelids don't even bother me anymore lol. I used to obsess at the poochy little flesh bag on my tummy from having three kids...again, haven't spent one second thinking about it at all. What a shame that something bad had to happen for me to realize these little things are not even a big deal. Thanks to all of you I am actually seeing some improvement and feel hopeful that this too shall pass. I have also decided for my mental health that I am in fact beautiful regardless. I look around a lot more and realize nobody is perfect. Everybody is so worried about there own flaws nobody is paying attention to my messed up skin but me. So in a way I have decided to get over myself and just keep pushing forward. At least that is how I feel this week. We will see how that holds up during pms week lol.
ChrisAnne

PostPosted by Erica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:49 am

Like he said, the skin didn't repair correctly. Unfortunately, this takes time to become evident so his statement that "Generally, the best recovery and improvement takes place if you repair the problem as soon as it happened" will not work for many of us. I do appreciate him admitting damage can occur.
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by djamilia555 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:08 pm

Chrisanne you are right about that people do not pay any attention on our damaged skin or they do not see any damage I am almost 2 year out and the worst thing that my damage do not stabilize . This is all I pray for just to stabilize.
djamilia555

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)