Leasy's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

Leasy's Story

PostPosted by Leasy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Hi All,

I'm new I had two microdermabrasions done and then used retin-a 5 days later (as recommended time to wait). I started noticing the beginning just days after the second treatment. Pores enlarged, face stung for a couple weeks. Then slowly the pores formed lines. Now my face is very wrinkled with terrible texture. I believe the microdermabrasion allowed the retin-a to penetrate my skin at a much deeper level causing the same type of damage. Two months in and I have slowly been coming out of this depression. I have good days and bad days and this has been devastating as I'm sure you all can relate. So what I'm doing now is argon oil for moisture and epiceram to help build up my moisture barrier. At night argon oil and Vaseline on top as a moisture barrier seal. I don't think things have improved in fact, I believe they are getting worse but it's hard to tell when I literally looks in the mirror like a hundred times a day in disgust. I am just reaching out for some support and maybe some hope. I have been to 4 dermatologists, they are all clueless :(.
Leasy

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)