Cellfood Oxygen Gel and ACV

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Cellfood Oxygen Gel and ACV

PostPosted by KT25720 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:21 am

Like everyone else on this forum, my skin is constantly changing and what works for a while, sometimes starts to cause problems. I'd been using emu oil and coconut oil, and then started to get a sort of shiny "lizard skin" look and then my face would peel. Not sure why this happened. Around this time, I also started using a Clarisonic and that was probably too drying for my skin. I won't be using the Clarisonic for a while.

I was seeing a lot of redness and broken capillaries (especially around my mouth) and started using apple cider vinegar (ACV) as a toner morning and night. I wet a cotton ball with water and then dip in ACV and apply to face. In a few weeks, it has drastically taken the redness out of my face and reduced the way the broken caps look around my mouth. I'm also using TNS recovery serum (have posted elsewhere about my experiences). Not sure if I've noticed results but will continue to use until I run out.

I was going to buy some night cream and found Cellfood Oxygen gel at Sprouts. I remember taking the vitamin drop supplements years ago and remember that Cellfood was pretty highly thought of by my homeopathic friends. Anyway, I really like the Cellfood gel! I was going to return it but then noticed that my face looks smoother and it feels like skin again! It has a lot of healing properties (aloe, chamomile, vitamins). It also reduces the size of blemishes and makes them go away more quickly. I just wanted to recommend ACV and Cellfood because they are both pretty inexpensive and a little goes a long way. Get Bragg's ACV (it's about $5) and the Cellfood Oxygen gel is about $30 (less on Amazon). Someone had asked about an alternative to Psoria Gold. Cellfood might be pretty close.

I also switched from Cetaphil to Cerave lotion. I like the consistency better (a little thicker) and seems to plum up skin a little more. Has anyone else tried ACV? How about Cellfood?
KT25720

Re: Cellfood Oxygen Gel and ACV

PostPosted by Lisa » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:54 am

I have tried the cellfood oxygen gel and wanted to share my experience. Unfortunately, it did not help me much. It did not reduce any redness and did not give much moisture to my very dry skin. The gel flared into flakes during the day so I could actually not use it. However, it did not irritate my skin. I read several reviews on amazon before I bought it. While several people were happy with the cream many also had the same experience as me.
Lisa
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)