Hello1's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

Hello1's Story

PostPosted by hello1 » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 am

Here is my story , I went to have my nose to mouth line done with a filler but this made it worse so went back to they clinic suggested I had it in my cheeks ,please note that my cheeks and eyes were my best features so I was a little nervous but went for it as I was told by their doctor they use the best products, 2 days later my eyes specially the left one was very swollen I went to my GP and was told it was an edema , and this could last month’s even years so i went back and the Doctor suggested I had RadioFrequency to my face to help with the puffiness and told me they were no side effect what so ever , after 6 sessions I notice, I had dents in my cheeks , a lots of itchiness was also very present , then my skin texture become very orange peel like with a lots of little scars all over my face and hole forming from nowhere ;-(( , it is now 10 months since my last session and the itchiness still there every day , my cheeks are a LOTS worse the dents seem to be spreading downward now and my skin is turning white like my pigmentation is dyeing , I look a real mess and hate it I cant stop crying and suffer with depression , 2012 has been the worse year of my life but it looks like the damaged is still continuing and I am sooo scared as I don’t know how much longer I can deal with this . The last couple of months has been the worse the dent is so noticeable , my left eye look 20 years older then the right one and with the whiteness of the skin it looks awful, i went back to the Clinic to be told RF couldn't do this and it was more like a placebo and no side effect could occur with this device, which i know is rubbish my face has suffered from the RF and i am now paying the consequences.
I was using all sort of oil and oily based products including Emu OIl , but the doctor at that clinic told me that using oil on the face would make my oil glands stop working naturally and therefore wasn't a good idea , she suggested a few product from ZO Skin care , i have been using it for only 1 week but my skin is now super dry , so i don't know if i still should use it and go back to oil , but will try for another week and see as i am now desperate.
Can anyone help or advise me, I went to a few plastic surgeon who told me they could see the damage and the only thing might be Fat transfer , but that has also a lots of risk and I am soo scared. If anyone has something similar did it get better , worse ? Any help would be so much appreciate as I dont know what to do or who to see any more.
Thank you soo much
hello1

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)