KT25720's Story

Please do not post in this section. Reserved for Admin to post new members stories. This forum is home to stories of those harmed by cosmetic medical devices. New members, please post your story in the "SUPPORT FOR NEW MEMBERS" section of the forum.

KT25720's Story

PostPosted by KT25720 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:23 pm

This is my first post. I was damaged by Palomar laser in September. I have the same damage and systemic symptoms many have described. The surface skin damage includes lipid, collagen, and elasticity loss; fine lines; large pores; resurfacing of old scars; pin prick holes; sunken eyes; newly visible veins; thinning skin, etc…I started using Psoria Gold two weeks after laser damage thanks to this wonderful forum. I believe it helped. I’ve been desperate for solutions and decided to try emu oil.

I have been using emu oil for 5 days and I see the pin pricks and large pores filling in. It looks like healthy, new skin is filling in. The skin under my chin on my neck is sagging less. My eyes are less sunken (especially when I use an eye serum and then put the emu oil on top). I saw that Dr. Heng has suggested folks NOT use emu oil. I know everyone responds differently but emu oil is the only thing that has worked. I’ve tried gluten free diet, loads of vitamins and minerals, eating really healthy, exercise, trying not to stress, and lots of rest. Emu oil is the only thing that has shown noticeable improvement.

From "Emu Oil: The Next Great Anti-Aging Trend" article: "Biological Activity of Emu Oil" by the Forsyth Institute in Boston, Massachusetts, found that the lipids in emu oil mimic those in the top layer of human skin. Emu oil is almost 100% triglyceride lipid. Its triglycerides (a type of fatty compound) is so close to the composition of fatty acids in human skin that this oil absorbs into the face faster and more deeply than other oils and creams. A Boston University School of Medicine study found that pure emu oil increases the thickness of human skin 2.5 times, plumping up fine lines to heal wrinkles, age marks and dry spots.”

Hope this helps and finds all of us out there healing and hopeful!
KT25720

Return to Stories of Those Harmed By Cosmetic Medical Devices (PUBLIC)