regimen

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

regimen

PostPosted by andrea » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:44 pm

I have been using neostrata glycolic wash 20% for about 4 weeks now and I love it. I know many on here cannot tolerate it but my skin can. My face is so ridiculously smooth and some of the lines have diminished. This is all i use my my face. I wash with cetaphil in the morning and then do the wash. I do the same thing in the evening. I use cetaphil moisutizer that has spf in it as well. it does not leave me greasy or any white residue on my face. i also bought manuka raw honey which i put on when i start seeing a zit and it takes it away in a matter of a few days.
andrea
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Re: regimen

PostPosted by Mandy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm glad that you found something that has made a difference in your skin :) Mine is looking bad right now :( hopefully someday I will find that perfect cream ;)
Mandy
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by missmyoldface » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:22 pm

Hi girls, im wondering if any of you have tried prp I hear it could help with healing..
Im not sure if it works or if anyone in Colorado offers it, I need help if anyone knows
Thanks- jody
missmyoldface

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:58 pm

A few of our members have tried it. It's not a miracle cure and so far has not been the one answer. Erica has had it and so has Kiki. You might ask them or give them a shout out for their feedback.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by KVolek » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi missmyoldface,
I had enquired about this at my plastic surgeons office. He told me not to waste my money and that it was an essentially useless procedure.
KVolek

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)