Might Help?

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Might Help?

PostPosted by Mooncake » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 am

Genevinate is a cream developed by Hong Kong University. It uses human epidermal growth factor which promotes rapid cell turnover. The reason you get a grey look as you age is because cell turnover slows down.
I used this cream before laser and I loved it. After, I realised anything that speeded up cell turnover would surely help healing, and it definitely did.
Genevinate have a new product, which specifically states it is to help burns and it specifically mentions laser. It is in the Genecare range.
Now, I haven't tried this, I buy in big amounts about once a year so didnt see the new product so don't know if it works. I do know the other products Gene and Sabio ranges, do work very well. This product is called Excel and the price is 350 HK$, its about 43 US.
But, I do not know if they ship to USA or anywhere out of China. Please let me state this is nothing to do with me at all, I am not part of the company and I only came across it because there was a tiny squib in the paper. It isnt well-known, they dont seem to do any promotion!
Mooncake

Re: Might Help?

PostPosted by Kiki » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm

This is not the first time you've mentioned this product to us, Mooncake. Have you been using it recently? What type of results have you seen?
Kiki
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by DCNGA » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am

In this area of the forum that is open to the public, more than one topic on the same subject product would border on spam, so please be aware. Any further mentions of this product, in separate threads in this area will be deleted. Please be sure, in this area especially, to keep all of your information on one product in the same topic.

For such recommendations to be helpful, you need to give us a full review and why you recommend the product. Please do not put links to other websites in the posts for such products.

Thanks!
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by KVolek » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Hi Mooncake,
Just wanted to thank-you about the product info. I have decided to give it a try. The company was very accomodating and they are shipping the excel cream to me in canada. Thanks again, i'll let you know if it works well!
KVolek

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)