On Line Therapist for Cosmetic Device Victims

(Members Only) For more experienced members or those further along in their damage. Discussions of damage and supporting one another.

DISCLAIMER: This area is geared to those who've come to terms with their damage. What might be discussed in this forum may not apply to your situation. If you are experiencing anxiety from your situation or are not prepared to read what some have experienced, please do not read this section. If you are new, please post in the "New Members" section.

On Line Therapist for Cosmetic Device Victims

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Helen Dahlhauser is a therapist who has supported many victims of cosmetic light damage. Please be aware that Ms Dahlhauser is not a proponent of medications but I am personally a firm believer that medications can useful for some and even necessary for others.

You can visit Helen's website here: http://authenticexpressionist.com/

You can call Helen at 727-692-6326.

She has counseled several member of this forum and does virtual consultations and sessions.

Have you had a traumatic experience with a laser treatment? In the past two years, I’ve been working with several clients who have suffered significant injury as a result of a cosmetic laser treatment.
Quite often, the damage experienced by these victims not only cause physical scarring, but also emotional trauma, too. If this has happened to you, and you are seeking counseling, this has become a specialty of mine. Together we’ll help you find your voice, find your center and move forward from your experience.

A little background…

Like many of you, I’d seen ads for dermatological service using lasers. I never gave it much thought until began working with a client who had suffered damage from a seemingly simple laser procedure. Up until then, I hadn’t realized there was a community of people who have had negative experiences from these procedures, some of which have caused disfigurement, emotional trauma and a sense of isolation.
My first client referred others and I’ve now been working with victims of laser damage for about two years.

As a result, I now have several people whom I work with, all from different parts of the country, even the world.

I have deep empathy and concern for the people whom I work with, it is important and they are. This is rapidly becoming a new specialty of mine.

If you have had a traumatic experience with laser damage and are seeking counseling to assist you in navigating the myriad of emotions this can bring up, I can help.

Things to Know:

Coaching sessions take place over the telephone.

To assure confidentiality, I do not record client sessions. However, you are welcome to record your session using your own methods.

I ask for 24-hours notice of any cancellation or rescheduling request

Counseling Options
Single Session: $150
This is a one hour phone session.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Return to General Discussions (Supporting One Another) READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE ENTERING THIS AREA OF FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)