There are very few 'rules' here. Two of the most important rules are:
1. No spamming or you will be banned
2. Full disclosure if you are a doctor, employee, aethetician or an attorney connected in any way with cosmetic medical devices, aesthetic providers, including device manufacturers, if you use or research said cosmetic medical devices. If you are anyone who may or may not perform cosmetic procedures or is connected in any way to treating patients with cosmetic devices, are legally representing a person in the medical field or otherwise connected to a doctor, spa, or legal representation, you must disclose this at sign up for this forum. This rule also applies to employees of such doctors and legal representatives of such doctors/practices/spas, cosmetic device manufacturers, researchers and also anyone legally or otherwise representing anyone in a lawsuit or contemplating a law suit for any reason. This also includes anyone involved in sales to or legal representatives of medical professionals or medical spas, including anyone working in the medical device industry or legal representation of an entity which is contemplating bringing legal action. Full rules shown at end of this message.
3. This forum is reserved for those who have sustained damage from cosmetic medical devices or been harmed by an aesthetic procedure or product.
Please note, you may only have one username. You cannot sign-up as different users using different email addresses.
If you register for this board and are a doctor or medical device manufacturer you will have no problem indicating that you are a doctor, legal representative or the employee of a doctor, spa or clinic offering procedures using cosmetic devices. If you are a doctor and use this board, please do not use it to 'advertise' your services. We need people in the research and medical profession who can offer answers, not use our forum to advertise for new patients. If you are an employee of a doctor, this MUST be disclosed at sign up. Doctors, nurses, aestheticians, or researchers will be assigned to their own areal of the forum to ask questions/offer answers or suggestions to our members. They will not have access to the full forum.
Advertising on our board is strictly prohibited. Those who advertise or spam (more than two posts that contain the same information), will be permanently banned from this forum. Registering under a new user name is also not allowed. Once someone has been banned, they are no longer eligible to sign up under a new user name.
Specifically, iplandlaserdamagesupport.prophpbb.com nor its members make no representations or warranties about the following:
•The accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness, or timeliness of the Content, software, text, graphics, links, opinions of members, or communications provided on or through the use of this site. We do not present ourselves as doctors or medical providers. Our opinions are our opinions and should not be construed as medical advice. No one here offers advice of a medical nature that should override or supersede a medical provider. When in doubt, consult your medical provider.
•The accuracy, completeness or correctness, timeliness, or usefulness of any opinions, advice, services, or other information provided through this site. The participants of this board are posting their personal opinions, based on their experiences. These are not medical recommendations nor statements of absolute facts, but the experience of the person posting.
By using,posting, reading, or joining this website you agree to indemnify and hold iplandlaserdamagesupport.prophpbb.com and administrator and members, attorneys, representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising from the opinions of members, administrators, and casual information garnered from this Site, or your use or misuse of this Site.
Forum Posting Rules. Not allowed:
1. Posting questions or comments by persons under 13 years of age without the consent of their parents.
2. Using a Public Area for any purpose in violation of local, state, federal, or international laws;
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the administrator of this forum at its sole discretion.
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business. This is spamming and you will be banned.
5. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes.
6. Impersonating another person or entity or having multiple identities (usernames).
7. Registering under more than one name and/or e-mail address.
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code.
9. Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
10. Posting by a doctor, medical professional, person who legally represents a doctor/medical spa, person who is connected to the medical device industry or employee of a doctor who offers cosmetic device procedures without identifying yourself as such. This also included anyone legally or otherwise representing anyone in a law suit or contemplating a law suit for any reason.
11. Advertising on our board is strictly prohibited. Those who advertise or spam (more than two posts that contain the same information), will be permanently banned from this forum. Registering under a new user name is also not allowed. Once someone has been banned, they are no longer eligible to sign up under a new user name.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."
"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."