Sunscreen Josie Maran

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Sunscreen Josie Maran

PostPosted by jpnyc » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 pm

I have been using Josie Maran's SPF 40 sunscreen. It's the only sunscreen that doesn't make me look like I'm wearing a white mask. Which helps considering I don't want any more attention drawn to my face at this time. I'm also dealing with a lot of "acne" post laser and this product has not caused a flare up. It is also a moisturizer so it's the only thing I use in the morning after I wash with Cerave.
jpnyc

Re: Sunscreen Josie Maran

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks for sharing JPNYC, I have to try this because I have been using Badger, which is the only sunscreen that does not burn myface, but it's difficult to wear on a regular basis due to color. =( Don't you just LOVE~ Laser? I wish I can kiss everyone that invented it to tell them!!! how GREEDY THEY ARE~
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by Erica » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Blue, you meant you wish you could tell them to kiss your a$$, right? ;) Me too..
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Haha, Yea~ I was being sarcastic.
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by jpnyc » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:41 pm

Yeah, I just heart lasers...my life's been one fun roller coaster ride since...

I hope it works for you. It is expensive and does leave an oily film on my face by mid afternoon, but so far it's the only one that I can use that isn't super white and heavy.
jpnyc

PostPosted by empusa » Mon May 20, 2013 1:04 pm

I've tried the Josie Maran sunscreen. It was OK, but I found it uncomfortably heavy, white, and sticky. I use this one: https://rf.myrandf.com/Shop/Product/SOSS050

It doesn't leave as much of a white film, and it is very soothing. Once it dries, it's not tacky at all. It's free of all the extra chemicals and irritants (for rosacea); I can even smear it right over my eyes.
empusa

PostPosted by jpnyc » Tue May 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Thanks! I'll check that one out. I actually switched in the last two months to DeVita. It has no fragrance and my face is less oily.
jpnyc

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)