seabuckthorn capsules

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

seabuckthorn capsules

PostPosted by KVolek » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Just wondering if anyone has tried taking seabuckthorn capsules. I was using the seabuckthorn oil previous to damage and really liked it. The capsules are supposed to help with skin regeneration from the inside out. They are fairly expensive so i was just hoping to see if anyone has tried them before i purchase them! Any feedback would be appreciated!
KVolek

Re: seabuckthorn capsules

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Used it topically, or tried to but it has a very strong odor. I believe WG has taken it.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by electricboom » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 pm

KVolek, I took an Omega 3,6,7,9 bottle of vitamins(Genesis today it was called I believe)...just finished it and might be repurchasing it because I've noticed that I've seen alot more healing with it--(I think the OMEGA 7..IS THE SEA BUCKTHORN) I've heard good things about it so it's worth a shot.. Im 10 months out (but my damage was with retinol cream that burned my face leaving huge open pores and scars that i've never seen before!) I've also been taking enzymes for inflammation, did about 3 months of wobenzym N, and purchased a serraptase enzyme (it is known for wound healing...supposed to get that soon)

My skin fluctuates especially that time of the month...but the pores on both sides are smaller and scarring is looking lighter too.
Hope it helps for you!
electricboom

PostPosted by KVolek » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Well, i decided to try it. I have ordered their single source capsules which were the ones recommended to me because they contain both of the seabuckthorn seed and fruit oil which are both supposed to work to heal the skin. I will let you know if they are worth the money. It cost over $70.00 for one bottle and that was with a 25% discount!
KVolek

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)