Cosmaderm

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Cosmaderm

PostPosted by Greeneyes777 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 pm

Psoria Gold is a bit expensive and I found I couldn't afford the really expensive stuff so I stick with the regular as I found a much less expensive curcumin gel moisturiser that I apply after the psoria gold through a vitamin place called AOR. The website for Canada is globalvitamins.ca I'm not sure what the website is for USA. The gel is called Cosmaderm and it has as close to natural ingredients that I could find that do not irritate the skin in any way and I should know because mine has been damaged right down to the subcutaneous and then some. The cost is $19.50 for 30g. With shipping & handling and tax I only paid around $30. http://www.globalvitamins.ca/products/COSMADERM.html Maybe this will help some who can't afford psoria gold.
Greeneyes777

Re: Cosmaderm

PostPosted by Kiki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:05 pm

nice! thank you for sharing! the psoria is too expensive for me to keep buying so this is a great alternative!
Kiki
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)