Rationale Skincare

These brand name products have been tried by our members and have won their 'seal of approval'.

Rationale Skincare

PostPosted by coxy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:26 am

To Everyone, I have stopped the Psoria Gold as yes it stops inflammation but the minute I stop the Psoria Gold the inflammation is back and also it \hasn't improved my skin. I have been recommended a wonderful skin care range made in Australia and dermatologists and plastic surgeons are recommending it highly. It is not sold in stores. It is also a great substitute for anyone wanting to use Retin A without the irritation or side effects. It is even excellent for people with rosacea who cant tolerate Retin A. There is nothing harmful in their skin care and Richard Parker that makes this wonderful skin care had bad skin himself and he was sick of wasting money on creams that didnt work. If you read his story on how ingredients work you will understand most creams you but off the shelf do absolutely nothing but sit on top of your skin. I have been using this for just over a week and for 3 days now I have no irritation and my skin is hydrated. Ok so my neck and chest doesn't look great yet but I will use this stuff forever and i am even using it on my face as it is wonderful. You will not find a bad review anywhere, well I haven't. The catch? It is expensive but I don't care. It is called Rationale Skincare and I bought the essential six pack. You buy the morning pack and a night pack. You will find it too hard to get from Rationales website but I bought mine from skinrevival.com.au but I'm not sure if they ship outside of Australia. Downside both packs cost me $310au so $620 all up. But you will only be using a couple of drops of each product. Also skin revival have sent me lots of free trial products in my package being sunscreen, eye balm, moisturizers for face and body. Expensive but you won't regret it. I am in no way linked to this company in any way and I am just so happy I have found a skin care my skin can tolerate and I know it will be doing me good.
coxy

Rationale Skincare

PostPosted by coxy » Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:29 am

And i forgot to say if you have pigmentation problems then Rationales six essential pack will get rid of it :-)
coxy

Re: Rationale Skincare

PostPosted by Erica » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:44 am

Hi Coxy,

Glad you found something that works with your skin! Will you please update us again in a few months? Also, if you get a second, please update on the psoria-gold review.
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 am

Coxy had originally put this on the PG thread and I separated it so that it would have its own thread ;) .
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by coxy » Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:16 am

Hi it is now August 2012 so time for an update. My skin just got progressively worse with redness. The irritation had completely stopped though due to using Rationales Niacinamide Serum. 3 weeks ago I went to a certified Dermatologist and he has done VBeam laser on my neck and chest. It is now more of a pink tone than an angry red. So I am grateful for that. I did not want to have laser again but I couldnt live with the redness. The lines left on my neck and chest have completely disappeared from the left hand side of my neck and chest but are still visible on the right hand side. In some light it could almost be scarring but Im not sure. I urge people to try Rationale's skincare line. It has been amazing for me. The burning feeling I was getting on my cheeks I no longer get. The skin on my neck and chest has smoothed out considerably after using Rationales products. On my neck and chest in the morning I only use Rationales Prepatory Cleanser followed by Niacinamide Serum and then their Face spf 30+. In the evening I use the Prepatory Cleanser again followed by BioLipid Balm - Intensive nourishment and protection for sensitised and acutely dry skin. This 100% skin compatible BioLipid Complex forms a protective, breathable membrane over the skin to lock in moisture, reduce irritation and promote healing. Ideal for use post-treatment and ongoing home-care, and for acutely dry or irritated skin. I had tried many, many moisturisers and they all irritated or didnt help in any way. Once you read about Rationales products you learn that most moisturisers only sit on top of your skin and dont do much at all. This one has no smell and makes your skin actually feel smooth. Once I have finished my VBeam treatments I will then move onto some of the other Rationale products to try and strengthen my skin. If you go to their website - Rationale Skincare you can ask for a consultation over the internet if you have skype or they will answer any question you need. Their advice has been a god send to me. Hopefully now the lines have disappeared from the left hand side I am crossing my fingers it will happen with the right hand side. I am not sure why one side has healed and the other hasnt. If I can get them to go I will feel normal again and wont be so self conscious.
coxy

PostPosted by Erica » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 pm

V-Beam is the reason I, and quite a few others, are members of this forum. Just feel like I have to mention it.
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Please limit your discussion of this product to this area.

Thank you.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Return to Products Recommended By Our Members