dreamlook instant eye lift

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

dreamlook instant eye lift

PostPosted by andrea » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:49 am

so i decided to buy the strips that you put on your eyelid to help raise it. i purchased this brand and they do not work. they are supposed to raise the eyelid for people that have sagging eyelid skin. it basically looks like a piece of dirty scotch tape. i went out and came back after an hour and they moved. anyways, just in case anyone is interested, save your $20. double-sided tape could do the same thing. my eyelid did look good if not for the white strips showing. i can see that i do need to remove some of the eyelid skin.
andrea
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Re: dreamlook instant eye lift

PostPosted by hope30 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:54 am

I was actually just looking at them the other day and was going to buy them, it sucks they do not work they make them look so great in the infomercial :( guess i will be saving my $20 bucks.....Thanks for the heads up!
hope30

Re: dreamlook instant eye lift

PostPosted by honeycomb » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:55 pm

I never heard of the product Andrea but it would have been nice if it worked. Hope you can get your money back.
honeycomb
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)