Cerave cream

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Cerave cream

PostPosted by eme » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you all know about Cerave cream. I know many others have posted about cerave lotion and sunscreen, but not sure about their cream. This comes in a big jar and does not specify if it is for body or face.
This is the only lotion that has helped with the extreme dryness and crepey texture for me. I started using it the middle of last week and my skin looks much better. It is really thick, but so far no huge breakouts. Not a fan that it has so many parabens, but it is doing the trick. Just thought I would share.

-eme
eme

Re: Cerave cream

PostPosted by honeycomb » Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:53 pm

Thanks, Eme. I'm glad that your skin is showing improvement with the cream.
honeycomb
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by cveroleyva » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Love cerave, that's what Dr. B told me to stick to and it didn't really matter which version of it. I put that on first, and then my rosehip oil, i still can't kick the habit of the latter :lol:
cveroleyva

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:57 am

Great News Eme~

I am happy to hear you are finding something you like~
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by redbysciton » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Yes, the Cerave cream in a tub has helped my extreme dryness and crepiness from IPL as well. Very moisturizing w/o any irritants like fragrance. Best moisturizer I've tried since my bad IPL. Funny, I always had oily skin and never needed moisturizer before IPL. My skin is now dry yet still oily. The Cerave has worked best so far.
redbysciton

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)