Psoria-Gold (Discount Available)

These brand name products have been tried by our members and have won their 'seal of approval'.

Psoria-Gold (Discount Available)

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:44 pm

http://www.Psoria-Gold.com

You can use the discount code:

LASERSUPPORT10

if you place an order for Psoria-Gold and receive a 10% discount on your purchase.

beck wrote:I am 7 months out from laser damage and have been using the Psoria-Gold for 4 months. For the first few months I noticed a great deal of improvment with the inflammation and redness. This last month there has been some mild improvement in my skin texture. I plan to continue using this product for the long run. I use the ultra on my nose and cheeks 2xs a day where I had the laser treatment. I use the regular strength on the rest of my face. I have very sensitive rosacea skin, but the alcohol in this product has not bothered me at all. The product may seem expensive, but a little goes a long way and it really lasts for a long time.

Kiki wrote:It has helped me by reducing the burning sensation in my face. I've had burning in my face for over a year. It's driven me crazy. I've tried many things. I tried waiting for healing to come (never happened). I tried HBOT therapy (which helped a bit but then the burning came back). I tried a zillion different creams. Nothing worked. Then, after using the psoria-gold for a couple of weeks, I started feeling less burning in my face. Now that I've been using it for over a month, the burning is even less. The burning is now more like 20% instead of 100% in terms of pain. I will keep using the product. I use the extra strength. I apply it twice a day, morning and night. I use a pea size amount and spread it all over the face. It has done nothing for the texture, or for the acne, but at least I feel it is doing something by lessening the burning. It may be systematically reducing the inflammation. Either way, I do believe some good is coming from its use. It's expensive, but is the only thing I have found that helps with the burning.

Sam wrote:have seen improvements too since I have been using for the past three months. The hyper pigmentation marks are now practically gone, the extreme dryness and peeling has greatly improved and I have now have a lot more elasticity (as my skin was like a piece of cardboard before using this product). I haven't seen any change in the broken blood vessels yet, but it is promising that this is likely to happen with continued use. The scarring looks only very slightly better than it was, but the scars no longer hurt and itch all the time, which is great news.

I am now just over 10 months from my IPL facial burns. I have been using the ultra strength version (2ml) twice a day. The reduction in inflammation was apparent after about the first week, although the other positive benefits such as the reduction in extreme dryness occurred at about 2 months, and only recently (at 3 months) have I noticed that 95% of the hyper pigmentation marks have completely vanished.

WG1 wrote:I believe it's helped the laser-induced rosacea somewhat. Not dramatically but some improvement. However, I find the alcohol in this product quite drying. I realize that it contains alcohol to better deliver the product into the dermis but there has to be a more gentle delivery substance. I recall DCNGA sharing another curcumin option but I can't recall what it is.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Return to Products Recommended By Our Members