Discount Offer for Psoria-Gold

(Members Only) For more experienced members or those further along in their damage. Discussions of damage and supporting one another.

DISCLAIMER: This area is geared to those who've come to terms with their damage. What might be discussed in this forum may not apply to your situation. If you are experiencing anxiety from your situation or are not prepared to read what some have experienced, please do not read this section. If you are new, please post in the "New Members" section.

Discount Offer for Psoria-Gold

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Please note that anyone who purchases Psoria-Gold using this discount code will receive a 10% discount off of their purchase for Psoria-Gold:

LASERSUPPORT10

http://www.psoria-gold.com/PSORIA_GOLD_OUR_PRODUCTS.php
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Re: Discount Offer for Psoria-Gold

PostPosted by Sam » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

That is brilliant D. Thank you for arranging this :)
Sam

PostPosted by ajapel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

Just tried the coupon code, it didn't work. Tried it with the 10 on the end and without. Did it already expire?

I would love to try it.
ajapel

PostPosted by DCNGA » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:35 am

No. It has not expired. They were supposed to acitivate it. I will write to them.

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by DCNGA » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 am

I've written to their sales person who gave me the code for everyone to use. It should never expire and always be good to use. Maybe they have not activated it in their system yet. Sorry for the delay. They are 3 hours behind me time-wise, so it may be later today before I hear back from them.

DCNGA

PostPosted by ajapel » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks for your efforts! Very kind of you :)
ajapel

PostPosted by DCNGA » Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm

From the Psoria-Gold sales person:

I fixed the problem with the code. Looks like a space was accidentally added between the words on our end. Now it reads LASERSUPPORT10, all one word. Sorry about that.

DCNGA

PostPosted by andrea » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:54 pm

i wonder if they give out samples because at this point i cannot afford to pay for anymore products and i really want to try it.
andrea
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by DCNGA » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

You could call and ask, but I sort of doubt it as I think the actual container that you buy is not very large.

DCNGA

PostPosted by FraxelSurvivor » Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:23 am

Has anyone had any adverse reactions to Psoria Gold? It has alcohol, which is not generally friendly to post laser skin and its derived from a spice, which one would think increases and stimulates inflammation/heat? For those of us with hypersensitivity, this could inflame us more? Too expensive to experiment...
FraxelSurvivor

PostPosted by Erica » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Are they currently offering a discount for us?
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Yes, but only 10% now with this code: LASERSUPPORT10

Or mention the forum and Siana will give the discount.

DCNGA

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:15 am

Siana let me know that they've come out with the new sensitive skin formulas. They will offer a discount of 20% for the next three months, through July 31.

The discount code for the sensitive skin products will be: PGSpring20

Here is the info she sent on the sensitive skin formula and an upcoming product not yet available:

New!

Psoria-Gold® Sensitive, a new line of products designed for especially sensitive skin! Psoria-Gold® Sensitive Breathable Moisture Gel is an oil-free White Curcumin & Apple humectant which does not clog the pores, finishes light and smooth, and is compatible with our Classic and Face products. Available now!

Coming Soon!

Psoria-Gold® Sensitive Plus is a moderately concentrated curcumin gel formulated without iso-alcohol or aloe vera gel. It is very soothing on the face and other areas that typically cannot tolerate most skincare products. All Psoria-Gold® Sensitive products are non-drying, non-sensitizing, and preservative free.

She also provided this information on the Sensitive Plus products:

The Plus formulation has almost as much curcumin as the Face Ultra and Classic Ultra, and does not contain iso-alcohol, which many of customers will like. It also contains an apple humectant which will be helpful for our laser customers who have very sensitive skin. It is non drying and preservative free. This is an ideal formula for those who have very recent procedure damage who can tolerate very little on their skin. The moisturizer has a white curcumin active ingredient which is also an anti-inflammatory to assist with healing. Please contact us if you have any questions about the new formulations.

DCNGA

PostPosted by h8lasers » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:48 pm

Wouldn't just mixing a little turmeric and aloe into any face cream be basically the same thing but cheaper?
h8lasers
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:15 pm

I think a couple of members have tried that. You would need to ask those who've tried it to see if it's helped them. I think WG tried that way.

DCNGA

PostPosted by Mandy » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:13 pm

I've tried it with emu oil. emu oil is dermal and can go deep into the skin.
Mandy
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by h8lasers » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 am

Good idea!
h8lasers
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:53 pm

There is a new promotion for forum members/visitors for Psoria Gold Face Ultra. It is for 20% off from September-October:

REGIMEN20

DCNGA

PostPosted by DCNGA » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:46 am

From Siana:

We will be giving you a 20% discount code which is exclusive to only laser forum readers. Promotion Code:. REGIMEN20. This expires at the end of Nov (November 30th), 2014.

Some other news, the Sensitive Plus, is being used in a study at the University of Rochester New York, for radiation burns in breast cancer survivors undergoing their therapy. We have provided a special "PINK" version in which proceeds are donated to breast cancer research. This version is not normally discounted, but laser forum readers may purchase the Pink Sensitive Plus at a 20% discount. The code specially for this Pink version is PINK20. This code only works with the Pink Sensitive Plus. It will not expire until the stock of 500 limited edition bottles are sold out.

DCNGA

Return to General Discussions (Supporting One Another) READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE ENTERING THIS AREA OF FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)