Contact Regional FDA Office Directly to Report Adverse Event

(Public Forum) This forum is for new ('newbie") members to ask questions and receive support. New members can post their story in this area.

Contact Regional FDA Office Directly to Report Adverse Event

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 am

You can call and speak with an FDA Regional Coordinator to discuss your damage from a cosmetic laser/light device or even file your report, get advice or information. It has been reported that some here have heard directly from a device manufacturer when they have filed an adverse event report. If speaking directly with a device manufacturer is upsetting to you, call and let the FDA regional coordinator know this. I do not think anyone should have to speak to a device representative given they will likely not be receptive in the first place:

To report adverse reactions or other problems with FDA-regulated products, contact the FDA district office consumer complaint coordinator for your geographic area. If you require the use of a Relay Service, please call the Federal Relay Services (1-800-877-8339). This is a toll free relay service to call Federal agencies from TTY devices.

Please Note: There is not a Consumer Complaint Coordinator in each state. Consumer Complaint Coordinators are assigned by regions. Therefore, several states will have the same Consumer Complaint Coordinator assigned to it.


Alaska--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Arizona--(949) 608-3530

Arkansas--(214) 253-5237

California (Northern)--(510) 337-6741

California (Southern)--(949) 608-3530

Colorado--(303) 236-3044

Connecticut-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Delaware-- (toll-free) 877-689-8073

District of Columbia--(410) 779-5713

Florida -- (866) 337-6272

Georgia--(404) 253-1169

Hawaii-- 808-522-8011 x100

Idaho--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Illinois--(312) 353-7840

Indiana--(313) 393-8189

Iowa--(913) 752-2440

Kansas--(913) 752-2440

Kentucky--(513) 679-2700

Toll-free in Kentucky: 800-437-2382


Maine-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Maryland--(410) 779-5713

Massachusetts-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Michigan--(313) 393-8189

Minnesota--(612) 758-7221


Missouri--(913) 752-2440

Montana--(toll free) 800-353-3965

Nebraska--(913) 752-2440

Nevada--(510) 337-6741

New Hampshire-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

New Jersey-- (973) 331-4998

New Mexico--(303) 236-3044

New York -- (toll-free) 866-446-9055

North Carolina--(404) 253-1169

North Dakota--(612) 758-7221

Ohio--(513) 679-2700

Toll free in Ohio: 800-437-2382

Oklahoma--(214) 253-5237

Oregon--(toll free) 800-353-3965


Rhode Island-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

South Carolina--(404) 253-1169

South Dakota--(612) 758-7221

Tennessee-- 866-289-3399

Texas-- (214) 253-5237

Utah--(303) 236-3044

Vermont-- (toll-free) 800-891-8295

Virginia--(410) 779-5713

Washington-- (toll free) 800-353-3965

West Virginia--(410) 779-5713

Wisconsin--(612) 758-7221

Wyoming--(303) 236-3044

Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands-- (toll free) 800-332-0127
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
User avatar
Posts: 5367
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:16 pm
Location: US

Re: Contact Regional FDA Office Directly to Report Adverse E

PostPosted by ajapel » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Thank you. I'm doing this tomorrow.
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:32 pm

Re: Contact Regional FDA Office Directly to Report Adverse E

PostPosted by facialdamagebylaser » Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Thank you, DCNGA, for all of the wonderful and dedicated work that you do on this site.
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Return to Support for New Members (PUBLIC)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests