Compiled list of each device and the members damaged by them

(Members Only) For more experienced members or those further along in their damage. Discussions of damage and supporting one another.

DISCLAIMER: This area is geared to those who've come to terms with their damage. What might be discussed in this forum may not apply to your situation. If you are experiencing anxiety from your situation or are not prepared to read what some have experienced, please do not read this section. If you are new, please post in the "New Members" section.

Re: Compiled list of each device and the members damaged by

PostPosted by ChrisAnne » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:08 pm

Fractora
ChrisAnne

PostPosted by hopeful19 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Your name and device were added ChrisAnne, thanks so much for posting.
"There's almost no risk involved," says Stephen Fanning, CEO of Solta Medical, which owns Fraxel.

The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who do evil, but rather those who sit back & let it happen.
-Einstein
hopeful19
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jboto » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:01 pm

add me to the "manufacturer unknown" list. I'll post again if I find out what the brand of the device was. jboto
jboto

PostPosted by jboto » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:58 pm

the machine used on me was Lumenis Vasculight IPL. I'd asked earlier to be added to the "did not know the type of machine" list. thanks, jboto
jboto

Previous

Return to General Discussions (Supporting One Another) READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE ENTERING THIS AREA OF FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)