exoderm - anyone try this or heard of it?

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

exoderm - anyone try this or heard of it?

PostPosted by cveroleyva » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:17 am

since Dr. B has been peeling me, just wondering if anyone has come across this type of peel and know any information on it. i've seen good reviews, but then again, so good reviews on ipl ;)
cveroleyva

Re: exoderm - anyone try this or heard of it?

PostPosted by DCNGA » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:04 am

Isn't it some type of phenol (light version) peel? I would follow Dr. B's lead on peels since he pretty much wrote the book (quite literally). Phenol on darker skin is not a good idea from all I've read over the years.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:45 pm

Yea after reading his bio, he seems to be an chemical peel expert that's for sure.
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by Mandy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:46 pm

Can this peel be done more then once? It sound invasive but could really help smooth out the skin
Mandy
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by Mandy » Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Hey cv, i read on line that this peel can be done on hispanics. Let me know if you go this route.. It sounds like it can really help with texture
Mandy
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Ladies,

I don't know about you guys but my skin is very bumpy all over the face, but I suspect for the bumpiness to be coming from below the epidermis. So if that is the case or you guys not sure if this would help just a thought. I have a good friend who is a cancer doctor and I thunk he uses this. I think. And he is always very sunsensitive.
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by cveroleyva » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:54 am

i'm bumpy on my cheeks, i assume they were scars post ipl...yuckth.
cveroleyva

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:04 am

Mine is all over the face and it's very brittle. My skin feels ver different when I took it. The touch sense on the skin so I have no doubt I have nerve damage. And what is up with not healing well? Is that a blood vessel damage?? I can't even imagine doing a peel at this point.
bluebuzz81

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)