Systemic Enzymes

This area provides information on name brand products that our members have tried or used in an attempt to treat their damage. Some products have been useful and others have not. "For Profit" website and, product mentions should be kept to this area only. These products include topical skin care, supplements, makeup, sunblock, etc.

Systemic Enzymes

PostPosted by jikai83 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 pm

I started using these about 3 weeks ago, and scars and bruises that I had for months instantly vanished. It's supposed to expedite healing and remove scar tissue among other benefits. Besides my face, it has made the rest of the skin on my body look flawless. I'm hoping it will do some healing on my face. I have noticed improvement on some scars I've had on my face already. This stuff is crazy....but not cheap.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james174.htm
jikai83

Re: Systemic Enzymes

PostPosted by Bowman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:52 am

What are these? Can you be more specific?

Thanks!!
Bowman
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:47 pm

Hi bowman,

My father is a biochemist and suggested these to me. Check out the link I posted. Enzymes in general have a ton of benefits. Systemic enzymes cleans your blood basically, reduces inflammation and cleans all the toxins in your body at a fast rate. So if your body is slow at healing, this will be really beneficial. It takes forever for bruises and scars to heal in my body. As soon as I started taking this, new stretch marks, broken blood vessels, bruises, razor burns and other blemishes vanished from my body...so my body looks really smooth now. :)
jikai83

PostPosted by andrea » Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:58 pm

SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
andrea
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:02 pm

Yeah, I didn't believe it until I started seeing my skin looking smooth and healthy. :)
jikai83

PostPosted by prague » Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Is there a link to buy?
prague
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm

there are many brands out there, but this is the one I currently take....I take four a day, but I think you can take more. http://www.iherb.com/Mucos-Pharma-Woben ... 10879?at=0
jikai83

PostPosted by Bowman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank you for posting this!! This looks really interesting!!

Have you been able to talk to your father about your damage? I know it can be very hard!!
Bowman
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:32 pm

All my relatives have theories about my "damage"...saying I've been under a lot of stress and sick, etc. etc. No one seems to understand or acknowledge what has happened. They tell me I look ok, but I KNOW I don't. My doctor was simply too aggressive with the IPL treatment and everyone is telling me it's in my head. That's the worst part of all.
jikai83

PostPosted by Bowman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Jikai:

I PROMISE YOU, you are NOT ALONE!!!!! Lonely - yes but not alone!! We are here!! You have a few of our numbers!! Call one of us!! We have been in your shoes!! Sadly, very few of us have been validated!!!!! We know it is not in your head!! We know it is real!! The PAIN IS REAL!! Together, we are going to get to the bottom of this!!

You don't know what the future holds......why not imagine it completely healed!!! We have seen healing on here!!! Obviously the stress has a serious hold on you right now. I have been on medication, it helped sooooo much. I admit the anxiety and stress was too much for me!!!
Bowman
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by Bowman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:48 pm

jikai83 wrote:there are many brands out there, but this is the one I currently take....I take four a day, but I think you can take more. http://www.iherb.com/Mucos-Pharma-Woben ... 10879?at=0

Do you take it with Vitamin C? What other supplements do you take?
Bowman
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

I don't eat anything two hours prior for best absorption and nothing 1 hour after taking them.

They work on an empty stomach.

I noticed some flaky sun spots on my arms vanish as well in the past few weeks.

I'm currently having green shakes with grass fed whey protein, lots of vitamins, multi vitmains, b vitamins, magnesium, fish oil, coconut oil (eat it raw), raw flax seeds, vitamin a (in liquid form), probiotics, tumeric pills, oregano, vitamin c, vitman e, ubiquinol, etc, etc.

I only started noticing a difference in my skin since I started the systemic enzymes.
jikai83

PostPosted by Erica » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:58 pm

jikai83 wrote:All my relatives have theories about my "damage"...saying I've been under a lot of stress and sick, etc. etc. No one seems to understand or acknowledge what has happened. They tell me I look ok, but I KNOW I don't. My doctor was simply too aggressive with the IPL treatment and everyone is telling me it's in my head. That's the worst part of all.

Bowman is so right, jikai. None of them get it, it's such an awful feeling. It took printing out information from this forum before my family took me seriously. Sad. We get it, we're here for you, hang in there, I PROMISE you there are better days ahead.
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

PostPosted by jikai83 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Bowman wrote:Jikai:

I PROMISE YOU, you are NOT ALONE!!!!! Lonely - yes but not alone!! We are here!! You have a few of our numbers!! Call one of us!! We have been in your shoes!! Sadly, very few of us have been validated!!!!! We know it is not in your head!! We know it is real!! The PAIN IS REAL!! Together, we are going to get to the bottom of this!!

You don't know what the future holds......why not imagine it completely healed!!! We have seen healing on here!!! Obviously the stress has a serious hold on you right now. I have been on medication, it helped sooooo much. I admit the anxiety and stress was too much for me!!!

Thanks, Bowman! I will give you a call.....and well as some others who gave me their numbers. I really, really hope things get better. This is really hard for me. Esp being so young....I'm just scared of what the future holds for me. I want to just enjoy my life again and be "normal". :( I'm going to continue to avoid mirrors until I find a solution....I hope I can restore my face even a little to how it was before...........
jikai83

PostPosted by WG1 » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks for sharing this, jikai! I have been taking Dr. Mercola's Digestive enzymes which contain ox bile, papain, bromelain, alpha galactosidase and amylase. They don't cost as much as the Wobenzym and Vitalzyme so I wonder how they differ. Very interesting information in the article.
WG1
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by Bowman » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:17 pm

Jikai

I am on the east coast but you can call me anytime!!!
Bowman
Long Time Member
Long Time Member

PostPosted by Erica » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:14 pm

jikai, How are you?! Are you still recommending these enzymes? We have quite a few newbies who may be interested in checking out this product..
“It always seems impossible until it's done.” Nelson Mandela
Erica

Return to Brand Name Product Mentions and Reviews (PUBLIC)