Facebook Group: IPL and Laser Damage - Please Join!!

(Members Only) For more experienced members or those further along in their damage. Discussions of damage and supporting one another.

DISCLAIMER: This area is geared to those who've come to terms with their damage. What might be discussed in this forum may not apply to your situation. If you are experiencing anxiety from your situation or are not prepared to read what some have experienced, please do not read this section. If you are new, please post in the "New Members" section.

Facebook Group: IPL and Laser Damage - Please Join!!

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:40 am

While Facebook can be annoying, it is also a great way to get exposure for our cause. You may wish to join under a more anonymous name by creating a http://www.gmail.com account (email account), rather than your personal email to join FB and then join the group. We need to post on the group every day. I would do a twitter account, but I don't tweet (no time)!! If someone here is twitter knowledgeable, please join and start tweeting for us!! If anyone would like to take over the FB account, please let me know. I will do what I can with it, but don't have enough time to administer this board and post every day on the FB group. Here is the link to our FB group:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... all&ref=mf

I hope the above link works, if not, once you are logged onto FB, just search on "IPL and Laser Damage Support" and it will come up first in the search results.
"It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others."

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

Re: Facebook Group: IPL and Laser Damage - Please Join!!

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:16 pm

This link has made it to the second page of Google--yay!! Maybe we will eventually come up on the first page.

"If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius."
DCNGA

PostPosted by DCNGA » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Please join the Facebook group and post about your damage. If you're afraid to use your real FB page, create a new username and post your story. You can also post pictures that way, anonymously if you create a new username other than your real FB username.

DCNGA

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:46 pm

I created a new account called burnedbymunoz and joined
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by DCNGA » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:38 pm

I tried to approve you but you do not show up in the user list. Looks like they may have banned you or disabled that account too.

DCNGA

PostPosted by bluebuzz81 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:36 pm

Hey Ms. D, if you need me to help you run the facebook account or this account or search on google couple of times to help this page to go up in rank, I can help you. Let me know.
bluebuzz81

PostPosted by ajapel » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:50 pm

I joined under my real name. I figured there was no harm as all the information is true.
ajapel

PostPosted by DCNGA » Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:02 pm

;)

DCNGA

Return to General Discussions (Supporting One Another) READ DISCLAIMER BEFORE ENTERING THIS AREA OF FORUM (MEMBERS ONLY)